MyBat Pro Gaming Headset with LED Light - Black / Red
Note: MyBat Pro Products Cannot Be Sold To Online Resellers
Because the volume of the default microphone of each computer system is different, it may cause you to feel that the sound is low when you first use the headset microphone. If you encounter this problem, please follow the steps below to manually adjust the microphone volume to an appropriate volume.
1. Find the sound switch icon in the lower right corner of the desktop, right-click, and click the recording device.
2. From the dialog that pops up, click Recording Device.
3. Click Record and double-click the microphone option.
4. Click the level from the newly popped dialog.
5. Manually tune the microphone volume to an appropriate position.
6. Complete the operation. If you are not satisfied with the volume of the microphone, please adjust it again according to the above steps.
|Show for customers||Yes|
|Is Special Product||No|
|Product Type||Gaming Headset, LED|